Wednesday, February 10, 2010

DESCRIBE UR LOVER

You came into my life,

Like a candle into the dark

You are the only reason for me

For my face glitters with a spark

Should I call you a raindrop

That brings promise to my heart

Every time it touches my face,

I feel you close, although you are apart

Or should I fight with stars

That why they shine in the night

Every tinkle of them reminds me of you

And it brings a tear to my eyes.

But you are all these sights

You, my true love, is my life

You are my breath and the smile on my face,

I promise a sweet togetherness,

in which together we will alive

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of the best gift that one can receive in life is the feelings described you. I think you both are blessed by this rare gift. I am sure that he will feel like being on the top of the world when he reads this. /thanks/

sneha said...

Thank you...I think dis blog itself is best gift for him....

jimy said...

Beautifully described

nikita said...

Very nicely written...i really appreciate the way in which you have penned down your feelings deep within...very true description of your feelings....would wait for more such write ups!!!.....Keep it up!!!

sneha said...

thanks niki..n i surly try to write some more write ups...

sneha said...

thanks jimmy..

karan said...

Nice one !!
Keep on writing this ... !!
We love to read it !!